1. Must fill the antifreezing solution to the industrial chiller , if you environment is very cold, then will be easy to damage the industrial chiller and fiber laser source.
2. Must connect the laser welder with the ground
3. Before welding, must connect with/ turn on the argon( argon is best solution), otherwise, easy to burn the protection lens & focus lens.
4. 1) The welding head cannot be dropped or touched, there are lenses and small motors inside
2) The welding head should not touch water
3) The environment should be clean and tidy when replacing the lenses
4) The handheld welding machine cannot share a platform with argon arc welding, or share a ground wire, etc.