(1) It is widely used in electronic components, battery chargers, electric wire, computer accessories, mobile phone accessories (mobile phone screen, LCD screen) and communication products.
(2) Automobile and motorcycle spare parts, auto glass, instrument appliance, optical device, aerospace, military industry products, hardware machinery, tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, sanitary ware.
(3) Pharmaceutical, food, beverage and cosmetics industry.
(4) Glass, crystal products, arts and crafts of surface and internal thin film etching, ceramic cutting or engraving, clocks and watches and glasses.
(5) It can be marked on polymer material, majority of the metal and non-metallic materials for surface processing and coating film processing, pervious to light polymer materials, plastic, fire prevention materials etc..
UV laser is cold ligh source. UV laser with short wavelength,focus,smaller spot,belongs to cold process with a little heat affecting,good beam quality, it can acachieve hyperfine marking.Most materials can absorb ultraviolet laser,it is widely applied on industrials; with very little heat affecting area, it won't have heat effect,there is no burning problem,pollution-free,non-toxic,high marking speed,high efficiency,the machine performance is stable,low power.